Become a Hub Ambassador
Become a Hub Ambassador and Expand The Hub’s Reach Throughout Colorado
Earn a stipend for expanding the reach and impact of The Hub
Are you a champion for educators and students? The Hub is gathering an enthusiastic group of individuals to connect with schools and districts throughout Colorado. Ambassadors will help school communities throughout Colorado:
- Navigate the return to school amid a pandemic.
- Advance equitable practices designed to meet the needs of all students.
- Connect via The Hub to combine efforts and advance statewide collaboration.
Sample Ambassador activities:
- Share information about The Hub and encourage others to create a user profile.
- Create and/or contribute resources about school health efforts that are culturally competent and meaningful for students and families of color, low-income status, and LGBTQIA status.
- Create and/or share opportunities for youth engagement and/or provide resources to provide others with youth engagement strategies.
- Seek and share stories from Colorado districts about their work, related to the context of the Ambassador’s category.
- Establish organization partnerships or reach out to existing Hub organizations to review content and discuss connection opportunities.
- Conduct training sessions for new Hub users.
After the selection process, Ambassadors will receive training and coaching, will be available throughout the program. The Ambassador program will launch in Fall 2020 and conclude in February 2021.
At the conclusion of the program, Ambassadors will be asked to submit a report detailing the activities they engaged in, and the outcome of their work. This could be in the form of a Google sheet that they maintain throughout the program with the addition of a summary about where they were successful and what challenges they encountered.
$1,000 will be awarded to each Ambassador who has provides a record of outreach activities and a summary of 750-1,000 words, answering 3-5 questions from CEI and concluding with a personal narrative.
Contact Daniel Houser for more information, or complete the form below to apply.