Website CareerWise Colorado
The CareerWise Colorado Partnerships Development Team comprises three sub teams: Employer Recruitment, Student Recruitment, and Colorado Regions (responsible for partners outside the Metro Denver Area). Reporting to the Senior Director of Partnership Development, the Partnership Development Coordinator supports the effectiveness of the three sub teams through improving data collection, processes, cross-team facilitation, and follow-up/fulfillment of cross-team projects and commitments. While formally reporting to the Senior Director of Partnership Development, this role will primarily serve Employer, Student, and Colorado Partnership Managers as “customers”. How Managers rate this role’s support will factor into evaluating performance for this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospective Employer Sales Briefings. Assist Business Partnership Managers with preparation for upcoming pitch meetings to employers. Beginning every month, consult with each BPM and select 5-10 key opportunities to research. Compile sales briefing packets that include: Company Overview, Careers Page Review, Burning Glass Report, Geopointe Report, In the News and Social Media/ Blogs. At the end of the month, you’ll deliver the sales briefing packet along with your commentary and advice to each BPM in a sales briefing meeting.
- Technology Platform Administration & Training. Serve as the administrator for various technology platforms, including Burning Glass and Geopointe. Partner with Operations to manage subscriptions, train others on the platforms, and stay apprised of new features and/or under-utilized features.
- Data Audits. Work with Business and Student Recruitment Managers to develop a suite of Salesforce data audits. Run these on a quarterly basis to ensure data is up to date and accurate, and uncover opportunities for additional user training.
- Data Collection/Entry. Submit regular updates and quarterly reports and monitor progress towards targets and goals.
- Targeted Employer Prospecting. Develop a list of prospects for each BPM based on factors including: their geographic territory, the Career and Technical Education programs offered by our high school partners in their territory, new occupations that have been added to our product suite, available intermediary connections and our ideal customer profile. Develop disciplined routines to reach out to these prospects by phone with professionally written email follow up, including coordination with our Marketing Team’s efforts to provide available collaterals/marketing material support. Help track all of this activity through database management.
- Help Coordinate Student Recruitment Process and Assist with Recruitment. Assist with coordinating logistics, engaging parents and maintaining effective and aligned communications across systems. Provide data and input to assess and improve current practices. Support preparation and opening of “The Hub” and helping external stakeholders understand the value of youth apprenticeship.
- Facilitation of work streams across teams. Act as an adhesive binding the three sub teams together and to the mission – facilitate follow up both internally and externally, prepare internal team meeting agendas facilitate presentations, schedule meetings, project monitoring and coordination, etc.
- Tool and material development. Assist team in the creation of tools and materials that enhance the BP Team’s ability to generate leads, qualify leads, and covert opportunities.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerwisecolorado.org.