Website Weld County School District Re3J
Counselor Coordinator- District-Wide for the 2021-2022 School Year
Responsible for supporting the successful implementation of college and career readiness and social and emotional learning initiatives across the district.
- Colorado Department of Education with appropriate counseling endorsement required
- Colorado Certificate/License with General Administrative or Principal Endorsement required
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree Official. Office Transcripts required upon hire.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
- $75,000- $90,000 based on education and experience
- Health insurance benefits including; medical, dental & vision
- PERA retirement plan enrollment
- Benefits as per district policy
- 215 contract days / Full -Time
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.