Districts are now faced with a “once in a lifetime” funding opportunity to advance student achievement; the time is now to get this right. This is an opportunity for staff and the community to generate ideas together so that you have a coherent and coordinated plan to address the needs of students ahead of summer programming and SY 2021-2022 reopening. The Chiefs for Change ESSER Planning Workbook is designed to support you and your teams as you set goals and strategies, prioritize initiatives, identify partners, and plan for spending ESSER and other funds. It provides:
- an overview of ESSER I, II, and III funds;
- a planning framework to help you prepare, prioritize, organize, and monitor;
- input tabs for your district-specific information about funding sources and amounts,
- goals and strategies, partnerships, and initiatives; and
- self-populating dashboards mapping your priorities to funding decisions.